- 1 person $50 / hr or $400 12 sessions or $240 for 6 sessions
- 2-4 people $300 / 12 sessions; Siblings $250 (each) / 12 sessions
General Youth Membership
- $150/mo. 3 month membership
- 5 - 10 players $20/player/hr; 11-15 $19/player/hr; 16+ $17/player/hr
General Membership Scheduled
We assess your performance with a speed, agility and explosion testing regiment that combines elements from SPARQ evaluation techniques including the NFL combine and resistance exercises. This test is designed to determine what type of athlete you are and what areas you excell at and where you are lacking. We then create a program that addresses your individual needs based upon your evaluation results, your age and your athletic requirements.
A general membership entitles you to attend classes on your own schedule. Our classes run Monday through Friday evenings and contain 3 age categories. Generalized training is offered to improve speed, agility and explosion depending on the day and time. General memberships are sold on a six month basis.
Teams may sign up for training sessions on a per player basis with a minimum of 10 players. Team training can be done at our facility or yours. We emphasize speed and agility training for these sessions because we respect the coach's responsibility for the sport specific training.
- Younger athletes may experience limited performance because they have inadequately trained neuromuscular coordination. Training younger athletes requires teaching body movements and maximizing its potential rather than trying to increase muscular strength. These athletes are limited as to the amount of hypertrophy they can expect because of physiological limitations. The best training for athletes in this age group involves teaching the muscles how to fire with maximal recruitment and coordination. As the athletes mature, training emphasis will change.
- More mature athletes will be trained for muscle strength more than their younger counterparts because that is what their bodies will respond to. This means that the older athletes' programs will be more intense and involve more resistance training than the younger athletes. These athletes will also get more complex agility training in order to challenge their abilities and increase their repertiore
- Adults will have 3 different levels of workout sessions. Extensive, moderate and beginner strength and agility training. High level training for adults will emphasize restoring or enhancing fast twitch muscle movements through exercises that emphasize quickness and strength. Limited use of plyometric for younger adults is probable. Moderate and low level workouts are also possible. Content of these workouts will be similar in type to the more extensive workouts but intensity will be reduced.